1. If you would like to reactivate your membership and most members do, you’re always welcome back. Membership rates are subject to change – and current rates will apply upon re-activating your membership.
2. To reserve your current rates you may put your membership on hold for 30, 60, 90 days by clicking here instead.
3. If you still want to cancel, fill out and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of the form at the bottom of this page. If a payment is scheduled within this 30-day period, it will be processed. All payments are non-refundable.
4. If you have a month-to-month membership, your final payment will be processed immediately per the 30 day cancellation policy. You will have access to the gym until the completion of that month’s sessions. Please feel free to attend classes during that time as we want you to get the most out of our time together.
5. If you committed to a 3, 6, or 12 month membership, your final payment will simply require repayment of the commitment discount you received during time your membership was active. For example, if cancelling a 12-month membership at the 6-month mark, you are responsible for the $25 discount times the six months the membership was active for a total of $150, plus your last payment if it falls before the 30-day cancellation period.
6. There are no refunds for paid-in-full memberships.
7. All memberships require a 30-day cancellation notice.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work through it together.