1. If you would like to reactivate your membership and most members do, you’re always welcome back. Membership rates are subject to change – and current rates will apply upon re-activating your membership.
2. To reserve your current rates you may put your membership on hold for 30, 60, 90 days by clicking here instead.
3. Cancellations are accepted for ONLY two reasons. If you are moving more than 10 miles away from the gym, please submit a “proof of address change” from the post office. If a medical condition prevents you from working out during the entire remaining duration of your contract please submit a doctor’s written restrictions on letterhead stating you are unable to perform any exercise during the remaining duration of your contract. Please provide one of the above in person prior to completing the cancellation request below.
4. If requesting early cancellation, please remember that according to your signed contract, the lesser of repayment of any discounts received or a $199 cancellation fee is required. Your final payment, including the last month’s dues and the $199 cancellation fee, will be processed immediately. You will have access to the gym for 30 days following your cancellation. Please feel free to attend classes during that time as we want you to get the most out of our time together.
5. If you still want to cancel, fill out and submit the request form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your contract. If accepted, your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form at the bottom of this page. If a payment is scheduled within this 30-day period, it will be processed immediately. All payments are non-refundable.
Failure to fulfill the the contract, submit required documentation, or complete cancellation fees / discount repayments will result in your account being sent to a collections agency and can adversely affect your credit.
*There are no refunds for paid-in-full memberships.
*Again, all memberships require a 30-day cancellation notice AND written proof of a change of address or a doctor’s note stating you are no longer able to exercise during the remainder of the membership contract.
Any other request a for cancellation will be declined as we are committed to your health and success and know that you can reach your goals if you stick to it!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll work through it together.