Friday Night Lights
HAVE FUN, PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS, give back, and get more!!
It’s time to CELEBRATE the conclusion of an incredible 2017, and the start of a promising 2018 Training Season. Friday Night Lights is our trademark event that takes the Open Workouts and turns each week into a fitness celebration.
BECOME A SPONSOR!Local business or charity? Promote your business and do good for the community.
What is the 2018 FNL OPEN?
Friday Night Lights is the biggest and most exciting event of the year!
Overlapping with the worldwide Open starting February 23th we will be hosting 5 weeks of in-house members only competitions on Fridays from 6-8pm until March 23th, 2018!
THIS IS A SCALED EVENT WITH CUSTOMIZED SCALED PROGRAMMING ALL MEMBERS CAN PERFORM ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD!
How do we support the community?
- 100% of the proceeds go directly to the charity of the week
- Each week one of 5 charities will receive a donation.
- Last year we raised over $1000 weekly to support different causes in our local communities like:
- Deliver the Dream, a South Florida-based nonprofit that organizes retreats for families experiencing a serious illness or crisis (EX. children with cancer, ASD, MS, veterans, bereavement)
- South Florida National Parks Trust of Biscayne Bay which provides educational programs for families and children to learn about our local ommunity and ecosystem
- Animal Aid a local pet rescue shelter and low cost veterinarian’s office
- Foobie Fitness which supports breast cancer survivors with post-surgery rehab and fitness programs
- Citizens Of The World which accept nominations and grant wishes for people who are in need Deliver The Dream which provides healing retreats for families that have suffered major trauma, illness, or death.
What’s included for athletes and spectators?
- You get FREE BEER. You get FREE CHIROPRACTIC services thanks to Dr. Jack Wise
- There will be raffles, silent auctions, and teams will be able to win points for participation in extracurricular contests
- There will be a live DJ/MC, with music and vendor booths too
- Invite your friends and family for this weekly party. It’s going to be bigger than ever!
- This year we are offering a friends and family 5-week pass for only $29!
REGISTRATION INCLUDES A FREE 2018 FNL OPEN SHIRT, FREE FITNESS SWAG BAG, SUPPLEMENT SAMPLER PACK, AND SURPRISE C1A GEAR!
THIS YEAR YOU THE SPONSORS WILL CHOOSE THE 5 CHARITIES TO SUPPORt!
How are the teams and winners are decided?
- Each coach will draft a team fantasy football style.
- Teams will win points for things like bringing the most beer, best costume, team spirit etc.
- Scoring is designed to create a level playing field, as well as a fun, exciting community party based around the competition.
- WINNING SCORES ARE BASED ON TEAM PARTICIPATION, COMMUNITY, AND EXTRA FITNESS, RATHER THAN SOLELY ON ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE.
*Athlete heat times will be assigned each Thursday. You are welcome to request time slots however they are not guaranteed.
WEEK 2: Fri, March 2rd, 2017 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WEEK 3: Fri, March 9th, 2017 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WEEK 4: Fri, March 16th, 2017 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WEEK 5 / COMPLETION: Fri, March 23, 2017 – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
GET A SPECTATOR DAY PASS
DONATION ONLY $9.99
Cheer on your friends, support local charities, and get a FREE week of UNLIMITED classes!
BE A FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS ATHLETE!
Early Registration Athlete $49.99
if purchased by February 1st use code “EARLY”
General Athlete $99.99
Registration ends February 15th, 2018 @ 12:00 AM
GET A 5-WEEK SPECTATOR PASS /
DONATION ONLY $29.99
Attend all 5-weeks at a discount and cheer on your favorite friends by making a donation to below: